[Prev][Next][Index]

"Norman D. Edelen, Jr. and Lisa A. Hayashi" <normane at hevanet_com>: NANFA mail--Jeff Robinson: Shockers

ANFA mail--Jeff Robinson: Shockers
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 16:59:00 -0800

From: Jeff Robinson <jeff at kymtnnet_org>
To: normane at hevanet_com
Subject: Shockers
Date: Wednesday, February 05, 1997 7:45 PM

Please post to e-mail group:

I am needing to buy a backpack fish shocker. Anyone with suggestions or
information? I have literature on Smith-Root and Coffelt shockers, but
these seem priced very high ($3,000+). Is anyone aware of other
manufacturers? Back in the 1970's I new people who had home-made backpack

shockers that used a single 12V car battery. Any comments will be
appreciated. I will be using the shocker primarily in small headwaters
streams in the mountains of Kentucky, Virginia, and West Virginia to
collect background data on various streams.

Thanks for your assistance,

Jeff Robinson
jeff at kymtnnet_org