[Prev][Next][Index]

Etheostoma Spawn.

I'm happy to report that my unidentified cave-spawning Etheostoma darters
just proved to be cave spawning by spawning in a cave.  Hopefuly I'll be
able to get some fry out of this lot and perhaps be lucky enough to get
a darter identification guide for the holidays.... Also, my E. spectabile
are now in the third spawn as I've found some little ones (About 2-3 cm)
while moving the eggs.  Happy holidays, and may Santa Clause bring you
numerous natives, and perhaps those powerheads and a chiler. :-)
<><
J. L. Wiegert

Follow-Up(s):