[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Peru Collecting Trip

> From: Francis Brian O'CarrollFrank <ocarroll at acm_org>
> Is this tour being organized privately or thru a company?
> Are you referring to Margarita Tours? If not, which company?

The tour is thru Margarita Tours.

> If you got the digital copies on the net, why not post the URL
> where we can see them, or put them at web site where they can be seen?

Perhaps digital is not the proper term.  I meant to indicate that I have
files rather than paper copies.  I do not have a web site.  I will spend
some time at yours.  Sorry for any misunderstanding.

--Carl
Carl & Joyce Camper <chateaustripmin at mcn_net> | Wanted:
Chateau Stripmine @ Lizard Rock                          |   Montana
Precancel
Colstrip, MT  59323-0008 | 406.748.3230                |      Stamp
Material