[Next][Index]

Web Page.

In one of the usenet groups I came across a web site dealing with North
American Native Fishes.  I looked at it and it seems to be a commercial
site in the new phazes... It does have links to other sites, none were
working while I was there.  It has some information on fishes, as well as
a catolog of availability for them, which wasn't working.. As I said, its
newly being made.  The URL is http://www.nafnetwork.com/ .  Again, it
appears to be a commercial site (I didn't have a chance to really look it
over...) with some info.  Also, feel free to send messages out!
Unfortunately, this is a very low yield mailing list.  If you have any
questions, comments, news from a collecting trip, whatever, send them up
to NANF at actwin_com.
 <><
 J. L. Wiegert
 NANF List Manager
E-Mail: JLWiegert at aol_com
Going to get that <insert profanities of your choice> Web Page working
one of these days!