[Prev][Next][Index]

Rainbow Darter Availablity

For anyone interested, Lambardo's Metro Pet (In the NY/NJ area) has Full
Colour Rainbow Darter Fish available for about $3.  They are a wholesaler
though.  Anyone in that area should be able to have thier pet shoppe
order them for them.  Also, if you really, really want these fish, I will
be willing to ship them to you.  You would have to pay shipping costs
and, obviously, for the fish.  They'll probably be a little less than $3,
and I'll return the change to you.  If your interested, E-Me at this line
(Wiegec at sage_edu) or at my AOL adress, JLWiegert at aol_com.   Hopefuly
other wholesalers will take the cue, as Lambardo's is one of the big
ones, and maybe start stocking natives.  Possibly, Lambardo's - if
interest in the Rainbows arises, will also stock others.  Secondly, there
is an article by Robert Rice in Tropical Fish Hobbyist about Orangethroat
Darters, E. spectabile.  I only skimmed it in th epet shoppe but it looks
to contain a lot of good information.
<><
J. L. Wiegert
NANF at actwin_com List Manager