[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

Patrick Timlin made the following observations: Since this is a natives
list, it would be a pretty good idea for each of us to list our region,
that way if one were looking for such-and-such a fish, and new it was
native to This State, one could E-Mail a person in This State.  Also, he
mentioned that I, accidently, made it unclear what NANF's adress is.
Wiegec at sage_edu is my personal E-Mail Adress.   mail sent to it will goto
me and only me.  Sent to Nanf at actwin_com, it goes to the group.
<><
J. L. Wiegert
NANF List Manager

Follow-Up(s):