[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

Hello all.
    By now I should have sent all of you a welcome message - not the one
Majordomo automaticaly sends, but one from WIEGEC at Sage_edu.  If you have
not already done so, please send me a message regarding your experience
with Native Fishes.  Do not send the message to NANF at actwin_com, but to
me.  This is for my information and how to gear the newsgroup.  Anyone
who knows what the deal is with jfewkes at mail_sas.upeen.edu is, please
contact me.  I recieved a message to approve this person for the list.  I
did so, but apparently the host does not exist.  Finaly, does anyone have
information on culturing freshwater copepods and/or Helgremites?
<><
J. L. Wiegert
The List Manager