Re: NFC: Fw: I WILL NOT FORGET

This message is about native fishes. I see. Since we
are off topic, did not the Reagan government give much
equipment to today's terrorists? It is too much like
the novel 1984. One day (country A) is our enemy.
Tomorrow (country A) is our best friend.

I have a fish remark. The holiday darter has been bred
by the people at CFI in Knoxville TN, I remember. But
it is in trouble in the wild, so we should leave all
these fish where they are.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama