From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
Ron
Coon
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 1:23 PM
To: NFC
Subject: NFC: SILVER CATFISH

I'VE LEARNED RECENTLY THAT THE CATS MY DAD TOOK ME FISHING FOR AS A
CHILD
DON'T EXIST.HE CALLED THEM SILVER CATFISH, WE WENT TO SANDUSKY BAY IN
MAY TO
CATCH THEM.BUT IVE CAUGHT SMALL CHANNEL CATS AND THEY WERE THE TYPICAL
BRONZE COLOR, I WAS TOLD SILVER CATS ARE YOUNG CHANNEL CAT. WHATS THE
ANSWER
DO SILVER CATS EXIST.I HAVE FIVE 6 INCH ONES AND THEY ARE STILL
SILVER.

    RON

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative