--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: todd w boyer <mowtowntodd at juno_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 20:54:04 -0400

The fish are doing fine. There were a few floaters this mourning, but I
think they were just leftovers from yesterday. I have the 55 set up on
the porch, and I put some different plants from my landlord's pond in
there too. It looks good I think.
I told a friend of mine that I, or we, were going to collect  fish this
weekend. He wants to set up a native tank too, and lives only about a
mile from the boat ramp.
Tom Ferrell seemed very impressed.
For some reason I can't get any of the pics from your web site gallery to
come up. When I click on a specific species, and it outlines it in
registration to this fact, I wait and wait,nothing. What's up?
Dukenukum is going better too. Yes, it is better with the cheat sheet.