From: "james graham" <busterg at voyager_net>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 7:41 AM
Subject: NFC: Re: Xenoophorus_exul.....¿_captivus?

There are some dedicated fish folks out there. I recently attended the
American Livebearer convention in Ohio. On the way back to Michigan a
gentleman who lives in NW Ohio invited us to stop and see his fishroom.We
entered his fishroom and he had 95 tanks with nothing but Goodeids (sp?). He
was maintaining up to five locations for some species.Then he says do you
want to see his Limia room.We enter the other room and there is 89 tanks of
Limia species.All in all pretty amazing.The other thing that amazed me was
that he was running all those tanks with Luft airpumps, This guy needs a
blower or linear pump.I don't know how you weed out the people who just want
to snag fish out of the deal.

Jim Graham
Hastings MI