Re: NFC: Re:_NFC:_Xenoophorus_exul.....¿_captivus?

Thats a Goodeid, like several of the other fish you
have.  Many of them are critically endangered in the
wild or even extinct in the wild.  There are a number
of hobbyists who have the more popular species.  I
have to say, I haven't seen this one.

Klaus

=====