Re: NFC: Fw: [Nativefishconservancy] Xenoophorus_exul.....¿_captivus?

Whats the chances of working with him to maintain a
few colonys of these among the list members? I would
maintain one of them. Can he ship a few?
jake

--- robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com> wrote:

> Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

=?iso-8859-1?q?Xenoophorus_exul.....=BF_captivus=3F?=

http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/9rHolB/TM