--- Original Message ---
From: "Wally Billingham"
<wallybillingham at wallybillingham_com>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Subject: NFC: Big Native Tank

>I am toying with the idea of setting up a large 150-
200 gallon tank and filling it up with larger natives.
I want to set it up so my African Cichlid friends will
see what they are missing. I was thinking about
setting it up with 4-5 longear sunfish, and 2-3
stonecats. I know they will work out fine, but what I
am wondering about is other fish. I was thinking that
a school of lake chubs would give the tank a lot of
movement, and that would give me enough space for a
few more fish perhaps yellow perch or black crappie?
Any thoughts or ideas?