NFC: Big Native Tank

I am toying with the idea of setting up a large 150-200 gallon tank and filling it up with larger natives. I want to set it up so my African Cichlid friends will see what they are missing. I was thinking about setting it up with 4-5 longear sunfish, and 2-3 stonecats. I know they will work out fine, but what I am wondering about is other fish. I was thinking that a school of lake chubs would give the tank a lot of movement, and that would give me enough space for a few more fish perhaps yellow perch or black crappie? Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
Wally

multipart/alternative
  text/html