Re: NFC: best fish for 30 gallon tank

HI ....welcome to this list... if you ask Mikey nicely
he might be able to send you some red shiners,
Cyprinella lutrensis and even some Fundulus
olivaceous.  Both would do well in that size tank.
The red shiners will move all over the tank, and the
olivaceous will cruise the top.  A  pair of rainbow
darters would also do well in this setup, but it takes
them a while to get used to eating food from the top
of the tank.  BTW did those gambusia do well for you
that I sent you two years ago?

Klaus

=====