From: nfc at actwin_com
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2002 01:12:44 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Re: round goby

When it comes to these invaders, I agree that they are interesting--my son
likes to catch them off the piers on Lake Michigan. However, in Michigan it
is illegal to possess live gobies (or any other invasive species) as the DNR

is concerned about their spread and further displacement of other benthic
species such as sculpins. I've found that gobies like to eat another invader

here in the Great Lakes: Zebra mussels!

Regards,

Kevin DeVries
.