NFC: virus on jonah meeting delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meeting notice from jonah has virus do not open
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------Original Message-------

From: nfc at actwin_com
Date: Sunday, April 07, 2002 07:10:14 AM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: A Yearly Tragidy

Interesting,
I walk daily for back injury in a public trail on the
edge of a state park, I pick up trash daily, I carry a
grocery sore plastic bag, and deposit it in a bigger
trash bag at the start, when that one is full it goes
to a dumpster, all summer I pick up beer bottles right
at the start that the bastards are to lazy to even put
the bottles into the trash bag there.
sore spot with me.
jake