Re: NFC: Re: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V3 #6

At 07:52 PM 4/6/02, you wrote:
>Hi Ty,
>I do not know if they make the type I was thinking about but it would be
>quite easy for someone out there to make them. Around here you can buy
>tomato plants and the like in such containers. You plant the whole thing in
>the ground and it dissolves. Ask around at garden centers and see if they
>can tell you where they get the pots from. Talk to these people and tell
>them what you want. There would be a big market for them

We sell 'em at Home Depot, but it looks like the worms would eat their way
out of the pots...also, they're rather more expensive than the paper/styro
deals.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and
since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and
give it to him.