NFC: gone fishin'

Folks,

Like I've mentioned before, with my recently increased responsibilities at
home and at work, I have little time to devote to taking care of my own
fish and even less time to read email about fish matters. With 239 NFC
messages waiting unopened in my NFC folder (and 827 in the NANFA folder),
I think it is best that I take a break from the NFC mailing lists for a
while.

I've interacted with several fine individuals on this list. I thank you
for your friendship and hope that we get to meet in real-life one day.

Until then, good luck and good health to all of you.

Sincerely,
Sajjad Lateef

--
Sajjad Lateef   email: sajjad <at> acm.org
Chicago, IL     web: http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/