Re: NFC: RE: Who got the last laugh?

On 4/1/02 7:47 AM, "Sam B" <sbeavin at gte_net> wrote:

> Pretty sure that this is just an urban legend- but, none the less, a damn
> good one!

This is the typical transparent propaganda crap that makes me hate email. It
is a lame ass commercial for people who drink beer that is as good as toilet
bowl water. People who spread this stuff are either are extremely naive or
or ignorant.

Ok, I'll shut up now so we can all go back to be being arrogant Americans
and get back to hating other countries.

And oh, by the way. send this email to 70 people and Budweiser will track it
and deliver a tuck load of beer on your door step in 1 week.

Jeremy