Re: NFC: Multi-Tank Filtration Question

Thanks Jake, but you hit the nail on the head, in that I don't know
where to begin to even sketch one out. I have only used very simple
filters. Undergravel, hang on the backs and such. I have never, ever,
used a filtration system where the water was removed from the tank. If I
am looking to filter the water from 15 or 20 or 100 tanks how do I get
the water from the tanks, into the filter and back?  I really need a
diagram of a system someone else is already using. Once I get a
visualization, in my head, then I'll be able to move forward.

Thanks again!

Ty