NFC: Fw: we havein babies

-------Original Message-------

From: ron coon
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2002 12:23:07 PM
Subject: we havein babies

Blue gill's mated and dropped eggs.The male chased her away, and got p owed at my coffee cup,today we got free swimming fry.Tiny little hair like things, took female and male out ,so won't be eaten.They still have egg sacks but not much ,trying to grow the green water.I used boiled lettuce to promote growth and added a grow lite.Going to use strained egg yolk it works for trop's.

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  image/gif