Re: NFC: exotic removal stuff in florida.

Ill be moving in June....Wish you were here too....It aint easy killing
exotics.

:)

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:18:41 -0600 Ty <tyhall at mia_net> writes:
> Sounds like a fantastic opportunity to combine forces with another
> group. I
> wish I was down in Florida to help you guys out.
>
> On a side note, when are you leaving Florida, Robert? I plan on
> coming down
> this fall and would like to do some more collecting with you and
> Doug and
> anyone else that would be interested.
>
> Ty
>
> robert a rice wrote:

Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

Hemochromotosis the # 1 genetic killer in the USA . Ten percent of us
have it.
I do. Learn more about this disease visit http://www.americanhs.org/  .
Treatment is simple and easy with an early diagnosis so get tested.