Re: NFC: exotic removal stuff in florida.

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity to combine forces with another group. I
wish I was down in Florida to help you guys out.

On a side note, when are you leaving Florida, Robert? I plan on coming down
this fall and would like to do some more collecting with you and Doug and
anyone else that would be interested.

Ty