NFC: free speech,lets get back to the fish

HI Ron here,when one becomes an American and joins our great melding pot it
takes time for all racism,hatreds, religious bias and other problems to
desolve. If these people teach this to their descendants then they don't
understand what being and American is all about.We as a people must reflect
our unity, by our actions.WE all are descendants from many great nations. We
must put all the bias aside and practice true brothership.My personal petty
problems are hard for me to deal with,but good friends help me with them
Being a good friend is an American tradition and were all still too into
ourselves. I hope as time passes we can regain what we have lost and improve
upon what we have.

    does it will
    Ron

multipart/related