Re: NFC: Nominations, Two.

I didnt say I liked or disliked the ACLU for any
reason, you asserted they were communist, and I said
that was a bit over the hill. Agree or disagree, I
dont care. Dont be afraid of how your statements are
tuned even if they do sound sour, its your statements,
be proud of them. If you want to make stupid
statements thats your privilege, no one here is going
to interfere with your free speech. Dont worry about
any of us thinking you are stupid, we have heard it
before. Dont worry about your handicaps, they can be
overcome. Most of them anyhow.
jake