Re: NFC: Nominations, Two.

I am sorry, freedom from religion is important in this
country at least. Not everyone in this country is
Judeao-Christian. Should they be made to pray the way
you wish? And who should decide who can speak in
public? Free speech for everyone, or it does not
exist. That is not popular but true. Should Jehovahs
Witnesses be allowed to speak? Communists? Jewish
Defense League? Fish conservationists? The list goes
on. And yes, the ACLU must be communist for defending
the Aryan Nation.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama