Re: NFC: Nominations, Two.

C'mon, Boo.

You can't tell me that you honestly believe that the ACLU supports free
speech.  Heaven protect the child from the wrath of the ACLU if he or she
should dare to pray publicly during a high school graduation ceremony.
Heaven help me if I should be so bold as to suggest that the local
courthouse display the ten commandments, or the local school a (gasp)
nativity scene.

The ACLU only supports free speech if it is; a) anti-Christian and/or b)
anti-American.

And that's the truth!

Best,

Scott