NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V2 #896

Haha yes, it feels better now. I was a bit excited after opening night
at Vinnie's Bar and Grill and then coming home to put out my neighbor's
oven fire, you shoulda seen those flames shooting out. Milk is good for
putting out fires, I did not know this before. I will be having an urban
conservation report wrapped up in the next week or so... one more set of
pictures and then it will be ready.
Arlus