Re: NFC: Missouri Collecting Trip

At 08:24 PM 3/14/02, you wrote:
>    That was a real nice read Kevin and so nice for the
>kids . You mentioned 45 minutes collecting and that
>makes me wonder what an average time spent collecting
>is .I think for myself its something beween 30 and 60
>minutes . Antbody else care to say ?

Well, that depends on whether I'm going to a known location for something
particular, or exploring.  On a new stream I will spend 1-2 hours working a
location, depending on how interesting it is.  Also, some streams are a
pleasure to work, and some are very difficult.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
I can't stand cheap people. It makes me real mad when someone says
something like, "Hey, when are you going to pay me that $100 you owe me?"
or "Do you have that $50 you borrowed?" Man, quit being so cheap!