NFC: Okefenokee trip

If anyone is interested, we are planning an Okefenokee swamp trip for the weekend of March 30.  There will be NFC and NANFA members on this trip.  Plans are to arrive in Waycross, Ga on the 29th and collect on the 30th.  There are already people from 8 states joining us on this trip.  We will also be having a fish swap so if you want or have some interesting fish, come on down.  If any are interested please contact me off list and I will send you more info.

Chip Rinehart
West Columbia, SC
Ipchay61 at aol_com