Re: NFC: Re: "The Burbs"

Then you remember Escondido as a pretty little town.
My big complaint is the irrigating of ornamentals for
artificial aesthetics. I also still get heartburn from
the irrigated cotton around Phoenix. The oranges of
orange cnty have been yanked out and replaced with
higher selling avocadoes which are now over producing
so they trash millions of lbs every year. Urban sprawl
is another major mess and its also drawing down the
aquifirs.

and no-one gives a damn. at least not enough to do
anything about or for it. The politicians are the last
ones who are going to open thier yellow mealymouths.
jake