NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V2 #889

Realize that Moses was the right hand man of the Pharoah, as such had
full access to the library and was an accomplished alchemist. As such
and extensibly more, I do not doubt he understood the value of wetlands
and mechanism of crop failure through intensive farming practices.