NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V2 #886

There must be other birds than the herons living there at least part of
the year... what could be better than low cost housing in the middle of
a nature preserve? There would be a long list of birders, naturalists
and people who want to live in a pristine area to get in there. If the
housing was properly constructed... tenants would help track the bird
populations. what would the requirements be? Could something like this
be viable? I would consider my taxes well spent.
Arlus