Re: NFC: Article

Yes, I have to say that was a good article.
I found that the sunfishes are either in the spawning cycle here in Florida
or going into their cycle's. The fry are in the litteral zone of most body's
of water, to 3-or more feet from the shore line extending to the submerged
grasses edge, once they leave the nest.
A netting or two may have a young sunfish in the collections, especially in
the root systems of water hyacinth's.  If you are searching for larger
specimens, barbless hooks are the way to go.
Also grass shrimp larvae are numerous at this time to those of you
interested.