RE: NFC: Somewhat OT

Thanks Robert- you've just helped.  :>)  Will get the ball rolling
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
robert a rice
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 7:14 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Somewhat OT

The logical first place would be the Local Audobon society chapter
,followed by the nature conservancy. Both groups have large local
chapters that would be interested in such an effort.Let us know if we can
help

Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:50:19 -0800 "Sam B" <sbeavin at gte_net> writes:
> Just found out that our local Metro (Seattle area) is going to expand
> either
> the park and ride or a low cost housing complex over the wetlands
> that
> support a large heron rookery. Will actually take down the nest
> trees. Any
> idea what channels to use in trying to combat this?  Any help
> appreciated.
> Sam Beavin
> NFC member/lurker
> Thanks
> ---

Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

Hemochromotosis the # 1 genetic killer in the USA . Ten percent of us
have it.
I do. Learn more about this disease visit http://www.americanhs.org/  .
Treatment is simple and easy with an early diagnosis so get tested.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---