Re: NFC: NFC Gainesville get together - a serious reply. :)

Ask wally about the Northern fish hunt :) Im only doing gainesville !

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:58:18 -0500 "Joshua Wiegert" <JLW at dune_net> writes:
> RR, when abouts?
>
> I might be able to make one.
>
> Joshua.

Hemochromotosis the # 1 genetic killer in the USA . Ten percent of us
have it.
I do. Learn more about this disease visit http://www.americanhs.org/  .
Treatment is simple and easy with an early diagnosis so get tested.