NFC: Educational web site

This is the sites address: http://hometown.aol.com/prplshark/index.html
I'm new at this website stuff, so don't judge the site to harshly. I've got
another site setup with 50mb, but like I said, I'm new at this. The other
site needs code to set the site up for its made for a web designer, and I'm
trying to learn how to set it up and do my research at the same time, while
taking care of my fishroom. It will be done though! To those of you that see
it, let me know what you think for a beginner. Any hints on the web page, and
the web designer will be a big help too. The web page IS REGESTERED as an
educational site.

    "Tank you"
                                                                  Victor
Prplshark at aol_com