Re: NFC: ellasoma sp.

Dave
                                       If you find these specimens, could you
possible let me know. Also could you let me know of other species you have
collected in the Orlando area, for I to collect the same area. I am doing
Florida fish research on native fish and introduced in freshwater and marine.
I've done the paper work part, and now I'm trying to get pic's, and actual
data. A lot of the specimens of Florida are not photographed, and I'm trying
to get a library of pic's for patterns, colors and size. If you can help,
post the information here, or to me off line.
   I don't know if you can post an address on the board, but I started an
educational web site on Florida's fish. To those of you interested, let me
know and I'll give you the address or post it here.

"Tank" you!
                                                                      Victor
Atkins

Prplshark at aol_com