NFC: aquatic life biologist program - May 4 - Indianapois, Indiana

From: IndyEsox at aol_com
To: Adoptatank at yahoogroups_com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:35:39 EST
Subject: [Adoptatank] aquatic life biologist program - May 4 -
Indianapois, Indiana

I am co-hosting another talk by Brant Fisher, the Indiana non-game
aquatic
life biologist.  I did this two years ago and he gave an excellent slide
show, brought numerous preserved specimens and gave an excellent
presentation.  It is a family oriented program and parents are encouraged
bring their children.  The public is welcome and of course there is no
charge.  It will be a morning program, probably starting at 10:30 am.

The date is Saturday, May 4, 2002 and will be held at the East Washington

Street branch public library.  It is located about 2.5 miles east of
downtown
Indianapolis. This is where I have native aquarium set up through the
Adopt-A-Tank program.

I will repost when we get a little closer to the date.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search