Re: NFC: ellasoma sp.

Ahh yes the famouse 1 spot covers all in fish books. In the Wakullla
river drainage a LARGE ellasoma has been id'd at last turn I do not know
its speciation status. I have also found non typical population near
milton Fl . So I suspect there are some interesting tytpes out there but
due to their secretive habits and poorly documented life history no one
knows what we are dealing with. It is the stuff worthy of a carrerr

Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

Hemochromotosis the # 1 genetic killer in the USA . Ten percent of us
have it.
I do. Learn more about this disease visit http://www.americanhs.org/  .
Treatment is simple and easy with an early diagnosis so get tested.