NFC: good site with fish ID photos

	Hello, everyone, I'm new to this list.
	I grew up in Southern West Virginia, along a creek.  It's small
streams everywhere there.  The most in-depth my native fish ID
abilites are is minnow, chub, silver-side, catfish, bluegill.
      I know that all those "minnows" and "chubs" are multiple
species.  Does anyone know a good web site with identification
photos of various species of minnows, for instance?  and a place
with a list of corresponding latin and common names would be good
too, maybe.
     I'd like to ID some of these critters I have spent my entire life
watching.
-Chrys

Follow-Ups: References: