Re: NFC: First darter(?)

It is most likley a Swamp Darter the most common darter in FLa and as
thier name implys they are in swamps lakes ponds sometimes in abundance.
congrats they make a great aquarium fish very tolerant of bad water and
warmer temps.

Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

Hemochromotosis the # 1 genetic killer in the USA . Ten percent of us
have it.
I do. Learn more about this disease visit http://www.americanhs.org/  .
Treatment is simple and easy with an early diagnosis so get tested.