Re: NFC: First darter(?)

    Thanks for the report . Nice job . Darters are
found in lakes , rivers , swamps and creeks but most
of the highly colored ones seem to populate creeks .Im
not up on Harlequin darters myself but you have first
hand knowlege of the habitat they came from . Thats
something most tropical keepers never have . I enjoyed
hearing of your expedition .You may find people who
have collected or would like to collect in that area .
One tip I have is to let us have some idea of the
location of the lake . Happy collecting and have fun .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas