From: "Thomas Crabill" <tcrabill at hotmail_com>
To: president at nativefish_org
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:07:40 -0500
Subject: Adopt a Tank

Hello,
I'm interested in sponsoring an aquarium at a local elementary school. I
can
contribute a 20H aquarium, a stand, a hood, gravel, a sponge filter, and
pump.

I was wondering if I could get some help with some fishes. Can the NFC
spare
something appropriate, like some blackbanded sunfishes?

I'm willing to comply with the conditions you outline on the website. I'm
an
NFC member, and I'll work with a local mentor, if available. I live in
the
D.C. area.

Thanks,
Tom Crabill