Re: NFC: Re: Re: Re: Planaria

A simple test of this whole debate would be to take a clean bowl, add
planaria and fish and see what happens.  No plants, no rocks or cover of
any kind.  I suspect that like many other things, species results will
vary.  Someone give it a try...might make an interesting article for the
Flier...hint hint hint.

Luke