Re: NFC: Re: Re: Re: Planaria

Interesting coincidence!!

I have a little 2 gal octagon I have used for
fry(killies) and finally moved them to a couple ten
gallons. I am shifting tanks around and dropped my
species number way down to use some of the tanks for
culture tanks for salt water. Anyhow, yesterday I had
got a couple pair of Endlers Livebearers from a
wholesaler friend and put them in the 2gal, this
morning the planaria are visibly depleted. Add anothe
species that eats them!
jake

--- Wally Billingham