From: "josepvilet" <josepvilet at prodigy_net.mx>
To: Nativefishconservancy at yahoogroups_com
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 12:41:51 -0000
Subject: [Nativefishconservancy] International Meeting in November in SAN
LUIS POTOSI,  MEXICO

We will have an international Meeting in November in San Luis Potosi
14,15,16 and 17 of November make Your Plans to visit Us.
We spect more than 10 Countries and interesting and professional
informations.
We will mahe trips to some enviromental places near to Jesus Maria
for Xenoophorus captivus,Xenotoca variata, and to Media Luna where
there are Cichlasoma labridens, Cichlasoma bartoni, Cualac tesellatus
and some other very endangered Fishes.
Make Your plans and visit Us.
I will send You More information as soon we have it.
Josep Vilet
San Luis Potosi, MEXICO

Nativefishconservancy-unsubscribe at egroups_com