Re: NFC: species breed :)

I like the idea...very similar to what the AKA has been trying to do (from
what I've gathered).  As populations disappear, or collecting becomes more
difficult, having established lines will enable us to continue to breed
healthy, typical specimens in captivity - perhaps some day returning them to
the wild.
David